Course Outline for SAP-FICO
SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO) Course Contents
SAP FICO Functional Basics, Financial accounting
- Explain the architecture of the SAP Financials component
- Configure and use new functionalities in SAP FICO
- Explain the SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling Configuration and Customization option.
- Explain the SAP FICO End user Transactions and SAP Month end and year end reports.
Personal having Process Experience in Finance Management , Any Graduate working Professionals, Students.
SAP End users, Accountants , Finance Managers
- Organizational Elements, General Ledger’s and Postings.
- Bank Accounting
- Accounts Payables & Accounts Receivables
- Asset Accounting
- Closing Operations
- General Controlling
- Cost And Revenue Element Accounting
- CostCenter Accounting
- Internal Orders
- ProfitCenter Accounting
- Product Costing
- Profitability Analysis ( CO-PA)
- Integration With the Other Modules