Succeeding the interview and get started in the career path
Enables individuals to prepare for job hunt and get groomed to face the interviews.
6days (12 hours)
Making of resume
- Rules of resume writing.
- Drawing attention at the screening level.
- Types of resume and coverage.
- Code of conduct during telephonic interviews.
- Beginning of conversation, going with the flow, closing the conversation.
Facing the interview board
- Basics on pre-interview preparation.
- Rules to be followed on the day of interview.
- Types of interviews and demonstration of your skills in each types.
- Do's and Don'ts - during interview sessions.
- Reading the minds of Interviewers.
- Controlling minds while facing tough questions/depth interviews.
Types of questions.
- Sample questions in each type.
Practice make you Perfect
- Mock Interviews
- Group discussions